With the delivery this morning (August 30th) of four musical instruments:
- a French horn to Shoreline Public Schools and
- two violins and a French horn to Everett Public Schools
Music4Life has delivered 286 ready-to-play instruments since Sept. 1, 2016 to our participating schools/school districts and doubled its productivity from last year (2015-2016).
When asked how that can happen, all we can say is:
- We benefited from new ads that began appearing in Encore Media Group publications (Seattle Symphony, Seattle Opera, Pacific NW Ballet and about a dozen others) starting February
- We added a new program, Everett Public Schools, that has a very active Booster Club and received at least 90 of those 286 instruments
- We benefited from some management changes that clarified and simplified our processes